Google+ Followers

COPYCAT VICTIM #1 - NATE KOGAN

While I was obliterated in Montreal, I came up with a wonderful idea. Why should I bother trying to think of interesting outfits to wear when I can copy someone elses!? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, and I will do this to pay respect to my brothas.

My first victim is Nate Kogan. Nate is my Jewish artist uncle pervert thug dinner buyerer. I always love what he wears and steal his hats on a regular basis. If I had his girlish figure I would take his t-shirts too. This isn't a one sided deal, it was a bit of a let down for Nate when my heels didn't fit him.

Since I know the secret password to his bedroom, grabbing the goods was easy. The beard was not easy.


Go check out Nate's weird website - http://natekogan.net/

4 comments:

  1. Those heels were SO LOVELY!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby all your looks are amazing

    NEW OUTFIT: DISCOVERING MADRID
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/discovering-corners-on-my-panama-jack.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha love it!

    That hat is amazing btw!

    xx
    E

    byebye-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete